Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] UnityEditor.iOS.Xcode is not referenced in Monodevelop
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create empty project
2. Create new C# script and open it with Monodevelop
3. Add new reference 'using UnityEditor.iOS.Xcode;'
4. Switch back to Unity editor
-- Notice that Unity compiles the script successfully
5. Switch to Monodevelop and build this solution 'Build>Build All'
Results: Error CS0234: The type or namespace name `Xcode' does not exist in the namespace `UnityEditor.iOS'.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b24, 5.3.5p3
Not reproducible with: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline