Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] UnityEditor.iOS.Xcode is not referenced in Monodevelop
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create empty project
2. Create new C# script and open it with Monodevelop
3. Add new reference 'using UnityEditor.iOS.Xcode;'
4. Switch back to Unity editor
-- Notice that Unity compiles the script successfully
5. Switch to Monodevelop and build this solution 'Build>Build All'
Results: Error CS0234: The type or namespace name `Xcode' does not exist in the namespace `UnityEditor.iOS'.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b24, 5.3.5p3
Not reproducible with: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Symbolink Sources option broke for Android
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is inconsistent when Reload Scene is disabled in Configurable Play Mode
- Spam in console when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment