Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[Unity Remote] Missing "Any iOS Device" selection in editor
1. Open Unity editor
2. Open Editor settings
3. Unity Remote Device allows to select only "None" and "Any Android Device"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants