Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Build&Run doesn't work with Xcode 7 and 7.1
“Unity xcode plugin has not current Xcode in its compatibility list.”
Editor freezes on ‘Deploying Player’, Xcode is opened, but then closes automatically after a while.
"Connecting to Xcode" is printed until it times out, then:
" at UnityEditor.iOS.PostProcessiPhonePlayer.LaunchInXcode (BuildTarget target, System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
UnityException: Launching iOS project via Xcode4 failed. Check editor log for details."
Xcode 7.0: 0420B86A-AA43-4792-9ED0-6FE0F2B16A13
Xcode 7.1: CC0D0F4F-05B3-431A-8F33-F84AFCB2C651
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source