Search Issue Tracker
Dynamic Font rendering performance issues on iOS
This test project renders a string of N random characters every frame.
Testing on an iPad 2 with a string of 30 characters the font generation step would take 70ms. It becomes slower as more characters are added to the string.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building Unity editor via CI results in "System.IO.IOException: Sharing violation on path" error
- [Editor] Side panel and graph divider gets stuck when dragged after selecting transition from Any State in Animator Window
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs