Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[iOS] Push Notifications not Enabled in Xcode Project when NotificationServices are used
1. Build the attached project.
2. Open it in Xcode.
3. Observe that the "Remote Notifications" tab is not enabled in Capabilities
(Notifaction.cs does use NotificationServices)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- Serialized attribute cannot be focused and written in when it goes after "TextArea" field
- Crash when dragging Prefab into scene
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural is using only baked Reflection Probes Cubemaps when Forward Rendering Path is used
- Setting the Camera.targetTexture through a script will cause the depth buffer to start clearing between camera renders