Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
[iOS] Push Notifications not Enabled in Xcode Project when NotificationServices are used
1. Build the attached project.
2. Open it in Xcode.
3. Observe that the "Remote Notifications" tab is not enabled in Capabilities
(Notifaction.cs does use NotificationServices)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] DefaultInpector type needs to be blacklisted
- Default Inspector Header is shown when double clicking on a scene
- [LWRP] Base map is missing on some materials after upgrading LWRP package
- Metal error when using subsurface scattering in HDRP
- gameObject.SendMessage doesn't accept value as a function argument correctly in the .NET 4.x Scripting Runtime