Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[iOS] Push Notifications not Enabled in Xcode Project when NotificationServices are used
1. Build the attached project.
2. Open it in Xcode.
3. Observe that the "Remote Notifications" tab is not enabled in Capabilities
(Notifaction.cs does use NotificationServices)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] AudioClip generated by an external process (LMMS) and loaded into the editor has no samples
- [Hub][Mac] "Create" button in Project creation window does not gray out when selecting root folder of Read-Only external storage
- Private OnSceneGUI method is not called when using a base Editor type with the attribute editorForChildClasses
- Sprite.OverrideGeometry Incorrectly overrides vertices
- [Unity 2018] Editor crash on switching target platform when project contains a dll asset with a define constraint