Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[iOS] Push Notifications not Enabled in Xcode Project when NotificationServices are used
1. Build the attached project.
2. Open it in Xcode.
3. Observe that the "Remote Notifications" tab is not enabled in Capabilities
(Notifaction.cs does use NotificationServices)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Profiling builds created on older versions cause samples to be colored green when using a Profiler from newer versions
- Sprite Editor unsaved changes get reverted when Script Recompilation finishes
- The position/width/alignment of other GUILayout elements is changed when calling EditorGUILayout.Foldout within a GUILayout.BeginArea
- Visual Scripting namespace is empty when using the "Runner Game" template
- Light direction changes when changing "Light Anchor" component's "Distance" property