Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[iOS] Push Notifications not Enabled in Xcode Project when NotificationServices are used
1. Build the attached project.
2. Open it in Xcode.
3. Observe that the "Remote Notifications" tab is not enabled in Capabilities
(Notifaction.cs does use NotificationServices)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected