Search Issue Tracker
[IL2CPP] AudioMixer.FindMatchingGroups returns null
1. Open the attached project (turn on text serialization in p2, before importing to trunk).
2. Deploy with IL2CPP.
3. Observe that 'masterMixer.FindMatchingGroups' returns null with IL2CPP, but works as expected with mono.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants