Search Issue Tracker
[IL2CPP] AudioMixer.FindMatchingGroups returns null
1. Open the attached project (turn on text serialization in p2, before importing to trunk).
2. Deploy with IL2CPP.
3. Observe that 'masterMixer.FindMatchingGroups' returns null with IL2CPP, but works as expected with mono.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar