Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Crash in DrawBuffers() before splash screen with Metal on iOS 10
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the last attached project (OC link).
2) Build for iOS with Metal as Graphics API.
3) Run on a device
The app crashes in 'DrawBuffers()' (GetPrimitiveCount at GfxDeviceMetal.mm:618). This issue doesn't appear with GLES2/3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rider package is not loaded until there are compilation errors in Assets
- Rigidbody jitters when placed in additional PhysicsScene
- [Catalina] DriveInfo.AvailableFreeSpace returns 0 on macOS Catalina
- IndirectArgs do not bind properly when using DX12
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled