Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[iOS] WebRequest system initialization fails on IL2CPP builds with disabled stripping and all Mono2x builds
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build for iOS with Mono2x scripting backend OR IL2CPP with 'Strip Engine Code' disabled
3. Build the Xcode project to iOS device
4. Click 'Load random image' button
5. Notice the following errors are thrown in Xcode log:
> Cannot create web request without initializing the system
> Unable to initialize UnityWebRequest
> NullReferenceException: UnityWebRequest has already been destroyed
IL2CPP build with 'Strip Engine Code' enabled works fine.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'