Search Issue Tracker
Reproduction steps: 1. Open project in "M1InputTest.zip" 2. Build for iOS and open the project in Xcode 3. Connect a Keyboard to an ... Read more
To Reproduce: 1. Open the attached project (turn on text serialization in p2, before importing to trunk). 2. Deploy with IL2CPP. 3.... Read more
1. Open Unity editor 2. Open Editor settings 3. Unity Remote Device allows to select only "None" and "Any Android Device" Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Build for iOS with Mono2x scripting backend OR IL2CPP with 'Strip Engine Code' disa... Read more
To Reproduce: 1. Build the attached project. 2. Open it in Xcode. 3. Observe that the "Remote Notifications" tab is not enabled in ... Read more
Build and run project for iOS and check the time of Loading.UpdatePreloading->Application.Integrate Assets in the Unity profiler. No... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1) Open the last attached project (OC link). 2) Build for iOS with Metal as Graphics API. 3) Run on a device Th... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create empty project 2. Create new C# script and open it with Monodevelop 3. Add new reference 'using UnityEd... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags