Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
[iOS] Social API LoadUsers returns empty when trying to retrieve users using the new score.userID
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("1346620.zip")
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Build and deploy the Xcode project to a device
4. Press "Auth" button (authorizes the player to GameCenter)
5. Press "commit scores" button
6. Press "LoadScore" button
7. Observe the console
Expected results: At least one user is found and the profile info is printed
Actual results: None users are found
Reproducible with: 2019.4.25f1, 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.6f1, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.3f1, 2021.1.14f1, 2021.2.0a11, 2021.2.0b3, 2022.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.24f1, 2020.3.5f1, 2021.1.2f1, 2021.2.0a10
Haven't tested 2018.4 since the previous fix wasn't backported there
- The issue was introduced due to a fix in Case 1312882 (https://issuetracker.unity3d.com/product/unity/issues/guid/1312882/)
Feb 27, 2023 10:36
Apr 27, 2022 21:04
This is also present in 2021.3 LTS
Jan 06, 2022 10:09
downgraded to 2019.4.24f1 for now
Dec 06, 2021 16:17
@Icynotes. We are currently on 2020.3.5f1 and are seeing this issue. Can you confirm its actually working on your end?
Dec 06, 2021 06:02
Any update on when this is postponed until?
Nov 05, 2021 07:57
Reproduced with 2020.3.21f1. Any news or plans to fix this issue? This is currently the only issue that holding me from using the Social module. Android works perfectly.
Oct 20, 2021 20:52
Still present in 2021.1.24f1
Oct 01, 2021 23:27
I tried on Unity 2019.4.31f1, the issue still continues.
Sep 07, 2021 05:33
Had this error with 2020.3.15f2, downgraded to 2020.3.5f1 and the issue was fixed.
Sep 07, 2021 04:22
This is happening to me in 2020.3.15f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Decal Projector with layer mask "nothing" doesn't affect transparent objects when Decal Layers are disabled in frame settings
- "MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationQuit" is still called when quitting is canceled by “Application.wantsToQuit“ returning false
- [2D SG/VFX] Surface options are not shown in Output Inspector when 2D Sprite SG is assigned to VFX
- Collisions are incorrectly registered when setting a joint motor every frame causes
- Terrain shadows flicker while moving the Camera in the Player when Terrain contains GPU instanced materials
Resolution Note (2022.1.X):
Work on Game Center integration is currently on hold. If you are experiencing issues with Game Center implementation as alternative we recommend using Game Center solutions from Asset Store or implementing your own solution.