Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download and open the attached project 2. Move the mouse inside the scene view Expected result: little to no... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Open 'InputStringTest' scene 3. Play the scene 4. Click any of the keyboard but... Read more
To reproduce the bug follow the steps 1. Open "InputMousePosition" project 2. Open "Test" scene 3. Build & Run 4. Select resolution... Read more
Steps to reproduce this issue: 1. Open the attached project 2. Open Default scene 3. It displays the position of the mouse on the s... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - import the project attached - open the scene cheat-menu - press play and start typing on the keyboard - noti... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Connect a windows phone 8 or android device to your pc 3. Notice the errors in console: "<R... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user-submitted project ("EventSystem Creation Errors.zip") 2. In the Project Window click on the "Stan... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project ("case_1161911-Test_Crosshair1") 2. Open the repro scene ("SampleScene") 3. Enter the... Read more
GitHub: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/issues/539 Repro: 1. Download package and project at: https://github.com/... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode