Search Issue Tracker
Input polling rates drastically decreases editor performance
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Move the mouse inside the scene view
Expected result: little to no performance loss
Actual result: editor performance becomes impossible to work with
Reproduced on 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.2f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default