Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.4.0
[Windows] High Input Polling rates can impact Editor performance
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Move the mouse inside the scene view
Expected result: little to no performance loss
Actual result: editor performance becomes impossible to work with
Reproduced on 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.2f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
Fixed in: 2017.4.28f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.1f1, 2019.2.0a14, 2019.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode