Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.0
[Full-Screen] Input.mousePosition output does not match the displayed view on the screen
To reproduce the bug follow the steps
1. Open "InputMousePosition" project
2. Open "Test" scene
3. Build & Run
4. Select resolution that is different from Home Resolution of your computer screen
5. Press Play
Input.mousePosition will return values that are out of the screen coordinates. User used workaround to get correct position of the mouse.
Unity 5.2.X (black boarders):
Input.mousePosition zero coordinates starts from bottom of black boarders, also input ratio does not fit the graphical view ratio.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU