Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.0
[Full-Screen] Input.mousePosition output does not match the displayed view on the screen
To reproduce the bug follow the steps
1. Open "InputMousePosition" project
2. Open "Test" scene
3. Build & Run
4. Select resolution that is different from Home Resolution of your computer screen
5. Press Play
Input.mousePosition will return values that are out of the screen coordinates. User used workaround to get correct position of the mouse.
Unity 5.2.X (black boarders):
Input.mousePosition zero coordinates starts from bottom of black boarders, also input ratio does not fit the graphical view ratio.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"