Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.0
[Full-Screen] Input.mousePosition output does not match the displayed view on the screen
To reproduce the bug follow the steps
1. Open "InputMousePosition" project
2. Open "Test" scene
3. Build & Run
4. Select resolution that is different from Home Resolution of your computer screen
5. Press Play
Input.mousePosition will return values that are out of the screen coordinates. User used workaround to get correct position of the mouse.
Unity 5.2.X (black boarders):
Input.mousePosition zero coordinates starts from bottom of black boarders, also input ratio does not fit the graphical view ratio.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default