Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.0
[Full-Screen] Input.mousePosition output does not match the displayed view on the screen
To reproduce the bug follow the steps
1. Open "InputMousePosition" project
2. Open "Test" scene
3. Build & Run
4. Select resolution that is different from Home Resolution of your computer screen
5. Press Play
Input.mousePosition will return values that are out of the screen coordinates. User used workaround to get correct position of the mouse.
Unity 5.2.X (black boarders):
Input.mousePosition zero coordinates starts from bottom of black boarders, also input ratio does not fit the graphical view ratio.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field