Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.2
[OSX] Input.inputString, GetKey etc. does not work on Mac OSX
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open 'InputStringTest' scene
3. Play the scene
4. Click any of the keyboard buttons
5. Watch the console, notice no input is logged despite the Debug.Log(Input.inputString) being called each frame.
Note: Works as expected on Windows.
Other users report also Input.GetKey, Input.GetKeyDown,
Input.GetKeyUp and Input.GetButton as broken
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- Clicking on cloud icon in "In the Cloud" section, instead of opening Unity Version selector it opens save project location Popup
- ShaderGraph ColorMask material on RenderTexture is transparent while in Game View opaque
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused
- Some ParticleSystems use the wrong texture when several of them are being rendered with different Textures