Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.2
[OSX] Input.inputString, GetKey etc. does not work on Mac OSX
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open 'InputStringTest' scene
3. Play the scene
4. Click any of the keyboard buttons
5. Watch the console, notice no input is logged despite the Debug.Log(Input.inputString) being called each frame.
Note: Works as expected on Windows.
Other users report also Input.GetKey, Input.GetKeyDown,
Input.GetKeyUp and Input.GetButton as broken
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default