Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.2
[OSX] Input.inputString, GetKey etc. does not work on Mac OSX
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open 'InputStringTest' scene
3. Play the scene
4. Click any of the keyboard buttons
5. Watch the console, notice no input is logged despite the Debug.Log(Input.inputString) being called each frame.
Note: Works as expected on Windows.
Other users report also Input.GetKey, Input.GetKeyDown,
Input.GetKeyUp and Input.GetButton as broken
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR][Vulkan] LWRP using stereo instancing renders to only one eye when SRP batcher is enabled
- Unity Unit Tests process terminated in CLI mode because of XR Manager
- Resetting a Preset removes its type and renders it useless
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- Inspector blinks / flickers once when Inspector is visible, any object from the Hierarchy is selected and a script is recompiled