Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
!dest.m_MultiFrameGUIState.m_NamedKeyControlList when pressing any key
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- open the scene cheat-menu
- press play and start typing on the keyboard
- notice the errors in the console
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block
May 23, 2015 18:23
Still an issue in 5.0.2.
Apr 19, 2015 13:11
Still not fixed in 5.0.1p1
Mar 04, 2015 22:23
Yep this is getting old real fast.
Feb 21, 2015 16:36
EDIT: Restarting the editor has made the errors go away. Will keep an eye on it.
Feb 21, 2015 16:24
Just started happening again. After upgrade today.
Feb 12, 2015 15:43
Error is still present in 5.0.0b18
Dec 08, 2014 12:43
The same problem. Occurs when "Game" editor window is separated from the main editor window.
Nov 20, 2014 23:24
This issue is *not* resolved - I'm still having the issue in 4.5.5f1
Nov 19, 2014 16:56
This error occurs when when I use the new scrollrect in Unity 4.6 RC 1 and Unity 4.6 RC 2. When I move my scrollable text the console gets 35 to 40 log entries with this error - per second.
I wish I understood what this error actually means and how to avoid it since this error seems forgotten by the Unity devs.
In forum discussion about this error some claim this bug is nothing more then an annoyance. I disagree. Performance suffers and for anyone logging errors ... well. It raises the question if it is possible to log unhandled exceptions in Unity at all? Warning can be ignore, but errors? What Unity dev thought it is okay to throw an error if something is "annoying"?
If there is no time to solve this issue - then at the very least change this to a warning! That got to be a 2 minute hack, tops.
Sep 12, 2014 07:48
No idea where dude learned about the OnGUI dummy thing but it did the trick. Once this error was triggered in the highscores scene, it would randomly pop up in game and DESTROY performance. This isn't fixed. Any chance you devs could take a second look?