Search Issue Tracker
[Mobiles]"<RI.Hid>" errors thrown when connecting a Mobile Device
1. Create a new project
2. Connect a windows phone 8 or android device to your pc
3. Notice the errors in console:
"<RI.Hid> Failed to get device caps (0xc0110001) for ."
"<RI.Hid> Failed to get preparsed data."
Does not reproduced with Version 4.6.2p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle