Search Issue Tracker
[Mobiles]"<RI.Hid>" errors thrown when connecting a Mobile Device
1. Create a new project
2. Connect a windows phone 8 or android device to your pc
3. Notice the errors in console:
"<RI.Hid> Failed to get device caps (0xc0110001) for ."
"<RI.Hid> Failed to get preparsed data."
Does not reproduced with Version 4.6.2p1
This is a duplicate of issue #673862<RI.Hid> errors pluging/unpluging usb headphones, controller, bluetooth mouse
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default