Search Issue Tracker
[Mobiles]"<RI.Hid>" errors thrown when connecting a Mobile Device
1. Create a new project
2. Connect a windows phone 8 or android device to your pc
3. Notice the errors in console:
"<RI.Hid> Failed to get device caps (0xc0110001) for ."
"<RI.Hid> Failed to get preparsed data."
Does not reproduced with Version 4.6.2p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed