Search Issue Tracker
[Mobiles]"<RI.Hid>" errors thrown when connecting a Mobile Device
1. Create a new project
2. Connect a windows phone 8 or android device to your pc
3. Notice the errors in console:
"<RI.Hid> Failed to get device caps (0xc0110001) for ."
"<RI.Hid> Failed to get preparsed data."
Does not reproduced with Version 4.6.2p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique
- "Pin in New Scene Dialog" option position migrates with "Inspector" window resizing