Search Issue Tracker
[Mobiles]"<RI.Hid>" errors thrown when connecting a Mobile Device
1. Create a new project
2. Connect a windows phone 8 or android device to your pc
3. Notice the errors in console:
"<RI.Hid> Failed to get device caps (0xc0110001) for ."
"<RI.Hid> Failed to get preparsed data."
Does not reproduced with Version 4.6.2p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- ShaderKeywordSet:GetEnabledKeywords crash
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element