Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open "Main" scene 3. Open profiler and select CPU usage section 4. Click "L" button ... Read more
To reproduce: 1) Create new project 2) Add a cube and a directional light 3) Build this scene on Windows Standalone x86 4) Run the b... Read more
When using a MaterialPropertyBlock to set a texture for a material, if the texture not referenced somewhere else, it gets unloaded w... Read more
What Happened: On rotating node of a nested branch group of a tree, the editor throws null reference exception Steps To Reproduce:... Read more
There is a camera which renders to a RenderTexture. If this RenderTexture has anti-aliasing set Texture2D.ReadPixels results into an... Read more
1) Locate a machine with an NVIDIA graphics card where the monitor is connected via a DisplayPort connection. 2) Build a Windows Sta... Read more
-e: When alt-tabbed away from the game, while the game is in full-screen mode, under Windows only, the game stops receiving Update()... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open scene "ExampleScene" 3. In hierarchy, doubleclick on "Quad" to focus on it 4. ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project