Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Static batching less than the mesh vertices limit
Steps to reproduce:
1. open users attached project
2. play scene 'StaticBatchNotFullyBatch'
3. enable frame debugger
4. check vertices on every batch
Expected: Batches to reach up to 65k verts
Actual: Never goes higher than 20k
Reproduced: 5.1.5f1, 5.2.5f1, 5.3.5p6, 5.4.0b25
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems