Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Static batching less than the mesh vertices limit
Steps to reproduce:
1. open users attached project
2. play scene 'StaticBatchNotFullyBatch'
3. enable frame debugger
4. check vertices on every batch
Expected: Batches to reach up to 65k verts
Actual: Never goes higher than 20k
Reproduced: 5.1.5f1, 5.2.5f1, 5.3.5p6, 5.4.0b25
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes on UI::Canvas::CheckConsistency when importing prefab
- Blend Trees give non-linear root motion and blending when using Mecanim
- [Windows Standalone] Aspect Ratio change in Exclusive Fullscreen mode creates an offset for the cursor.
- [WindowsMR][Remoting] - With the Enable Mixed Reality Remoting apps fail to launch correclty
- 3D model becomes corrupted when the editor is attempted to be closed during probuilder subdivision