Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Static batching less than the mesh vertices limit
Steps to reproduce:
1. open users attached project
2. play scene 'StaticBatchNotFullyBatch'
3. enable frame debugger
4. check vertices on every batch
Expected: Batches to reach up to 65k verts
Actual: Never goes higher than 20k
Reproduced: 5.1.5f1, 5.2.5f1, 5.3.5p6, 5.4.0b25
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected