Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3.1
Build performance drops after building in 4.3
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project "Tubes" attached in 4.2
- create a development build
- upgrade the project to 4.3 and create another development build
- start both build and notice that the performance of the 4.3 build is lower
Regression from 4.2.
Profiler screenshots attached.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true