Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.0
[Texture2D] Texture2D.ReadPixels() fails if RenderTexture has anti-aliasing set
There is a camera which renders to a RenderTexture. If this RenderTexture has anti-aliasing set Texture2D.ReadPixels results into an empty texture.
How to reproduce:
1. Open Main.scene in the attached project
2. Press buttons
One of the buttons uses an anti-aliased RenderTexture, another one uses a nonanti-aliased RenderTexture.
The first one fails to be captured into another Texture2D.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The main loop is never scheduled in 2018.x when build starts in background
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is true when calling it in OnDisable() and Entering Play Mode
- "Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled" log appears when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled and pressing Play
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- Editor freezes and silently crashes when an object with SerializeReference is assigned an object with System.Obsolete attribute