Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.0
[Texture2D] Texture2D.ReadPixels() fails if RenderTexture has anti-aliasing set
There is a camera which renders to a RenderTexture. If this RenderTexture has anti-aliasing set Texture2D.ReadPixels results into an empty texture.
How to reproduce:
1. Open Main.scene in the attached project
2. Press buttons
One of the buttons uses an anti-aliased RenderTexture, another one uses a nonanti-aliased RenderTexture.
The first one fails to be captured into another Texture2D.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode
- "Preloaded Assets" list is empty when Player is built
- Input.GetKey() does not register key release when a specific key is pressed, and then released after opening a context menu
- Overlay Canvas is not visible when the Anti-aliasing field is set to FXAA and the Full Screen Pass Renderer Features’s Injection Point is set to “After Rendering Post Processing”
- The Particle System doesn't work when played through ContextMenu