Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.0
[Texture2D] Texture2D.ReadPixels() fails if RenderTexture has anti-aliasing set
There is a camera which renders to a RenderTexture. If this RenderTexture has anti-aliasing set Texture2D.ReadPixels results into an empty texture.
How to reproduce:
1. Open Main.scene in the attached project
2. Press buttons
One of the buttons uses an anti-aliased RenderTexture, another one uses a nonanti-aliased RenderTexture.
The first one fails to be captured into another Texture2D.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes