Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.0
[Texture2D] Texture2D.ReadPixels() fails if RenderTexture has anti-aliasing set
There is a camera which renders to a RenderTexture. If this RenderTexture has anti-aliasing set Texture2D.ReadPixels results into an empty texture.
How to reproduce:
1. Open Main.scene in the attached project
2. Press buttons
One of the buttons uses an anti-aliased RenderTexture, another one uses a nonanti-aliased RenderTexture.
The first one fails to be captured into another Texture2D.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle