Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.0
[Texture2D] Texture2D.ReadPixels() fails if RenderTexture has anti-aliasing set
There is a camera which renders to a RenderTexture. If this RenderTexture has anti-aliasing set Texture2D.ReadPixels results into an empty texture.
How to reproduce:
1. Open Main.scene in the attached project
2. Press buttons
One of the buttons uses an anti-aliased RenderTexture, another one uses a nonanti-aliased RenderTexture.
The first one fails to be captured into another Texture2D.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors