Search Issue Tracker
-enable-stereocopic isn't supported with OpenGL on Windows
1) Create new project
2) Add a cube and a directional light
3) Build this scene on Windows Standalone x86
4) Run the build with -force-opengl (either make a shortcut with a command or launch it through command line)
5) Choose full screen and any resolution and play - notice that parts of screen are black
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Jun 15, 2015 02:38
I've got similar problem in 4.6.5:
when launching the program with -force-opengl option, it runs normally; then if I use Alt+Tab to switch to another window, and then switch back, the program window shows all black.
Has this bug been solved please?
Jan 21, 2015 07:07
Leizhan paper machinery for fiber pulp and waste paper recycling process
paper making machine production line
Waste paper making machine production line
Kraft paper making machine production line
Testliner paper making machine production line
Corrugated paper making machine production line
Fluting paper making machine production line
Coated white board making machine production line
Tissue making machine production line
Toliet paper making machine production line
Culture paper making machine production line
A4 paper making machine production line
Printing and writing paper making machine production line
Napkin paper making machine production line
Jan 21, 2015 07:05
Dec 10, 2014 09:51
The problem seems to be that when you activate fullscreen, the previous resolution is used. I made a workaround by detecting max possible resolution, and when Screen.fullscreen is set to true, I force a Screen.SetResolution(maxWidth, maxHeight, true);
Now there's another problem with opengl. It crashes in windowed mode in high resolutions such as 1920x1080. I reported a new bug for this with a reproduction project.
Dec 10, 2014 08:21
This is supposed to be fixed in 4.6.1 (https://unity3d.com/unity/whats-new/unity-4.6.1), but now instead of some black squares, I have the entire screen black.
Nov 14, 2014 08:52
This issue does not occur with unity 4.5.0 but with 4.5.3 and later (excluding 5.0)
Oct 16, 2014 16:50
After minimizing and "reopening" the window, it will display the game correctly.