Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
-enable-stereocopic isn't supported with OpenGL on Windows
1) Create new project
2) Add a cube and a directional light
3) Build this scene on Windows Standalone x86
4) Run the build with -force-opengl (either make a shortcut with a command or launch it through command line)
5) Choose full screen and any resolution and play - notice that parts of screen are black
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse