Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.1
alt-tabbing away from fullscreen game stops updates
-e: When alt-tabbed away from the game, while the game is in full-screen mode, under Windows only, the game stops receiving Update() and FixedUpdate() notifications. This is despite having checked "Run in background"
-open attached project
-build for windows
-run in fullscreen
-alt-tab back to it
-look into log file
-NOTICE the difference in time stamps after the alt-tab
-doesn't do that in 4.2.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
Sep 01, 2014 03:08
@sebas77,yeah,this is a duplicate of http://issuetracker.unity3d.com/issues/run-in-background-does-not-work-for-fullscreen
Aug 21, 2014 15:06
I guess this is fixed now
Apr 02, 2014 09:01
This issue makes quick multiplayer testing on the same machine impossible.
I hope this is fixed asap.