Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open User-supplied project ("ProjectorSim_HDRP_2019.zip") 2. Build it Reproduced in: 2019.1.1f1, 2019.2.0a14... Read more
The RenderTexture.GetTemporary() API creates a render texture that does not get mipped down at the API level (at least for DX11). ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new Unity Project 2. Open Window > Analysis > Profiler 3. Select the Memory Profiler, enter and exit P... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open user-submitted project (BlendshapeNormalsBug_2018_3_5) 2. Reimport CH_PepperPotts_Hmd.fbx (in the Assets f... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open user attached project 2. Switch platform from Windows Standalone to Android or iOS or WebGL 3. Observe t... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached Project from "RenderDocCrash.zip" 2. Right-click on the "Game View" Tab and then click on ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user-submitted project ("BugReports.zip") 2. Open the "textureArrayBugs" scene and in the Hierarchy Wi... Read more
Using memoryless render targets on graphics APIs that don't have support for memoryless render textures does not issue warnings or e... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1) Open UnityHub and create a new LWRP template project 2) Go to Window >> Package Manager >> update Lightweigh... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'