Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2019.2
Crash on Material::SetFloat after calling Graphics.Blit()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Graphics_Blit_Crash.zip" project
2. Build the Crest/Crest-Examples/Main/Scenes/main.unity" scene
3. Run the build
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with:2019.1.1f1, 2019.1.8f1, 2019.2.0b7, 2019.3.0a6.
Can't test 2018.4 and earlier versions because Graphics.Blit(Texture source, RenderTexture dest, int sourceDepthSlice, int destDepthSlice) was implemented only in 2019.1.
The crash happens because of code "Graphics.Blit(Texture2D.blackTexture, _targets, -1, lodIdx);" LodDataMgrShadow.cs:186.
The Editor doesn't crash.
Fixed in 2019.3.0a8, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.1.10f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Solution is created with "Data\Resources" directory which should not exist
- Audio clips on scene end while switching scenes when one scene has Timeline audio playing
- [Hub] Can trigger multiple concurrent Hub installations of the same editor version via Hub link
- [GI - Lightmapper] Invalid texels are not treated the same way in CPU and GPU lightmapper
- Canvas rect returning incorrect size when switching aspect ratios in the Game view