Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2019.2
Crash on Material::SetFloat after calling Graphics.Blit()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Graphics_Blit_Crash.zip" project
2. Build the Crest/Crest-Examples/Main/Scenes/main.unity" scene
3. Run the build
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with:2019.1.1f1, 2019.1.8f1, 2019.2.0b7, 2019.3.0a6.
Can't test 2018.4 and earlier versions because Graphics.Blit(Texture source, RenderTexture dest, int sourceDepthSlice, int destDepthSlice) was implemented only in 2019.1.
The crash happens because of code "Graphics.Blit(Texture2D.blackTexture, _targets, -1, lodIdx);" LodDataMgrShadow.cs:186.
The Editor doesn't crash.
Fixed in 2019.3.0a8, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.1.10f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open