Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce : - import the project attached - build the scene for standalone - press the buttons and notice that the window ... Read more
To reproduce using Intel HD 4000: 1. Create a new project 2. Add a game object to a scene Read more
Steps to reproduce : - import the project attached - open the scene - press play and Unity will crash Duplicate : http://issuetrac... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open project BlitTestProject2 2. Change rendering path to Deferred 3. Run Stencil scene 4. Post processing effect i... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - import the project attached - open the test scene and hit play - create a new scene and add a cube - press p... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open project DX11skinperf 2. Go to player settings and enable Direct3D 11 3. Unity crashes Note: if you were to cl... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - import the project attached - open the scene bugdemo - press play and notice the lag when switching body par... Read more
Happens when the first material in the materials array on a static renderer is not set. Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown