Search Issue Tracker
GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Test.zip" and scene "Main"
2. Enter Play mode
3. In Hierarchy window, select "Camera #2" and enable it
4. Observe the Game view
Expected result: both lines of cubes are on the same scale due to the logic called on OnGUI method
Actual result: the bottom line of cubes is scaled in even if it is called in OnGUI method
Reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.12f1, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.3.0a10
5. In Hierarchy window, select "Main Camera"
6. In Inspector window, "C Main (Script)" -> change "View Port" to "E_Compensate"
Observe Game view. The bottom line of cubes is scaled normally but is clipped
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts