Search Issue Tracker
GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Test.zip" and scene "Main"
2. Enter Play mode
3. In Hierarchy window, select "Camera #2" and enable it
4. Observe the Game view
Expected result: both lines of cubes are on the same scale due to the logic called on OnGUI method
Actual result: the bottom line of cubes is scaled in even if it is called in OnGUI method
Reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.12f1, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.3.0a10
5. In Hierarchy window, select "Main Camera"
6. In Inspector window, "C Main (Script)" -> change "View Port" to "E_Compensate"
Observe Game view. The bottom line of cubes is scaled normally but is clipped
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window