Search Issue Tracker
GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Test.zip" and scene "Main"
2. Enter Play mode
3. In Hierarchy window, select "Camera #2" and enable it
4. Observe the Game view
Expected result: both lines of cubes are on the same scale due to the logic called on OnGUI method
Actual result: the bottom line of cubes is scaled in even if it is called in OnGUI method
Reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.12f1, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.3.0a10
5. In Hierarchy window, select "Main Camera"
6. In Inspector window, "C Main (Script)" -> change "View Port" to "E_Compensate"
Observe Game view. The bottom line of cubes is scaled normally but is clipped
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- OnValidate fails to Undo the changes when one variable depends on another
- Invalid REST API request received - unauthorized client ip address is thrown when connecting to 'local_ip:38000' in a browser
- [IL2CPP] converting double to uint32 results in wrong value