Search Issue Tracker
GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Test.zip" and scene "Main"
2. Enter Play mode
3. In Hierarchy window, select "Camera #2" and enable it
4. Observe the Game view
Expected result: both lines of cubes are on the same scale due to the logic called on OnGUI method
Actual result: the bottom line of cubes is scaled in even if it is called in OnGUI method
Reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.12f1, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.3.0a10
5. In Hierarchy window, select "Main Camera"
6. In Inspector window, "C Main (Script)" -> change "View Port" to "E_Compensate"
Observe Game view. The bottom line of cubes is scaled normally but is clipped
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle