Search Issue Tracker
GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Test.zip" and scene "Main"
2. Enter Play mode
3. In Hierarchy window, select "Camera #2" and enable it
4. Observe the Game view
Expected result: both lines of cubes are on the same scale due to the logic called on OnGUI method
Actual result: the bottom line of cubes is scaled in even if it is called in OnGUI method
Reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.12f1, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.3.0a10
5. In Hierarchy window, select "Main Camera"
6. In Inspector window, "C Main (Script)" -> change "View Port" to "E_Compensate"
Observe Game view. The bottom line of cubes is scaled normally but is clipped
Jul 24, 2019 09:14
The issue is GL.LoadPixelMatrix() which uses the last camera viewport (which isn't active anymore) instead of the OnGUI viewport.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
Too many users are depending on the existing behaviour for us to change this safely.