Search Issue Tracker
1) Download the attached project 2) Open 30HzSample scene 3) go to the lighting window and press bake 4) observe the repeating error... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open scene 3 3. Build standalone 4. Notice warning "GI output for inputsystem:xxxx is miss... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open the scene "Light Probes" 3. Bake lights 4. Observe that the static object is darker t... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project "case_672202" 2. Open Scene2 and wait for the the lighting to be built 3. Notice t... Read more
WORKAROUND: Use non-directional mode To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Build and run to iOS (same on Android based on forum... Read more
In 5.x we no longer run the same unwrapper DLL on Windows and Mac. This means that when GI data is built on one platform with a cert... Read more
When there are light probes in the secene with GI->Direction Mode->Directional Specular, after bake non-static objects stops casting... Read more
This has been resolved as by design, some more information on why we have done this change and how to make it work in Unity 5 is ava... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open scene scene.unity - Scene contains a map built out of Unity primitives 3. Set t... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy