Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Create new project file 2. Add a new 3D GameObject in Hierarchy Window 3. Add Cloth component 4. Drag GameObje... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project "UnloadSceneBug.zip" 2. Open and play Scene1 3. Left Mouse Click to the game view, it... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Opn 'Main' scene 3. Inspect the 'Mission' prefab instance in the Hierarchy 4. Notic... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. In the Hierarchy select "Main Camera" 3. In the Inspector check its tag Expected resul... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open users attached project 2. In Hierarchy window expand GameObject "Root" and then expand GameObject "Battl... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open QA-supplied project ("UnityReproduce1099646.zip") 2. Open scene "SampleScene" 3. In the Hierarchy window... Read more
In Unity 2018.2, when attempting to use the "AssetDatabase.LoadAllAssetsAtPath" to load the assets from either "Library/unity defaul... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open "SampleScene" in AssetPostprocessorTest.zip 2. Open the project panel and select the mesh "SM_Prop_FruitBo... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached user's 'MoveDuplicationBugRepro.zip' project 2. Enable ProGrids window. Go to Tools -> ProGri... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab