Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Crash on AssetsMenu::CanDeleteSelectedAssets when pressing Assets menu item while Scene in Hierarchy is selected
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project.
2. Select any scene in Hierarchy
3. Press on Assets menu item
0x0000000140362BFB (Unity) AssetsMenu::CanDeleteSelectedAssets
0x0000000140362F50 (Unity) AssetsMenu::Validate
0x00000001414F60EC (Unity) ValidateSubmenu
0x00000001414EAA11 (Unity) ContainerWindow::ContainerWndProc
0x00007FFA82431169 (USER32) DispatchMessageW
Before crash (in logs):
"Dereferencing NULL PPtr!"
Crashes on: 5.5.0b2, 5.5.0b4
No crash on: 5.5.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)