Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[MSE] Scene management is not initialized when OnEnable is called for Editor windows on starting Unity
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project and notice two scenes are open.
2. Clear the console and close "Windowm8" window if it's opened.
3. Open "Windowm8" window again (Window -> Scene Management) and notice three console logs with the scene count of two.
4. Save the project and exit.
5. Open the project again and notice that three messages in the console now saying only one scene is open.
Expected behavior: Scene management always initialized when OnEnable is called.
Actual behavior: Scene management is not initialized when OnEnable is called for Editor windows on starting Unity.
Reproducible: 5.3.5f1, 5.3.6p3, 5.4.0p2, 5.5.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values