Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Unity Hangs on SceneManager.UnloadScene
1. Open the scene "Spoke Room 00"
2. Make the cube collide with the sphere one time.
3. Make the cube collide a second time with the sphere (the trigger is launched OnTriggerEnter). The Editor hangs in this point.
Reproducible: 5.4.0b2, 5.3.1p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] try-catch when() filter fails