Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Unity Hangs on SceneManager.UnloadScene
1. Open the scene "Spoke Room 00"
2. Make the cube collide with the sphere one time.
3. Make the cube collide a second time with the sphere (the trigger is launched OnTriggerEnter). The Editor hangs in this point.
Reproducible: 5.4.0b2, 5.3.1p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] DefaultInpector type needs to be blacklisted
- Default Inspector Header is shown when double clicking on a scene
- [LWRP] Base map is missing on some materials after upgrading LWRP package
- Metal error when using subsurface scattering in HDRP
- gameObject.SendMessage doesn't accept value as a function argument correctly in the .NET 4.x Scripting Runtime