Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Unity Hangs on SceneManager.UnloadScene
1. Open the scene "Spoke Room 00"
2. Make the cube collide with the sphere one time.
3. Make the cube collide a second time with the sphere (the trigger is launched OnTriggerEnter). The Editor hangs in this point.
Reproducible: 5.4.0b2, 5.3.1p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete