Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Unity Hangs on SceneManager.UnloadScene
1. Open the scene "Spoke Room 00"
2. Make the cube collide with the sphere one time.
3. Make the cube collide a second time with the sphere (the trigger is launched OnTriggerEnter). The Editor hangs in this point.
Reproducible: 5.4.0b2, 5.3.1p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first