Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Crash in CollectObjectHierarchyWithHideFlagFilter if GameObject is deleted in OnWillSaveAssets callback during ReplacePrefab
Crash in CollectObjectHierarchyWithHideFlagFilter GameObject is deleted in OnWillSaveAssets callback while ReplacePrefab is called on said Object.
1. Open attached project
2. Create an instance of TestPrefab in the untitled scene
3. Select it in hierarchy
4. Menu -> ReplacePrefabTest -> Run Test
-> Observe crash
Reproducible: 5.5.0b2, 5.4.1f1, 5.3.6p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy