Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Crash in CollectObjectHierarchyWithHideFlagFilter if GameObject is deleted in OnWillSaveAssets callback during ReplacePrefab
Crash in CollectObjectHierarchyWithHideFlagFilter GameObject is deleted in OnWillSaveAssets callback while ReplacePrefab is called on said Object.
1. Open attached project
2. Create an instance of TestPrefab in the untitled scene
3. Select it in hierarchy
4. Menu -> ReplacePrefabTest -> Run Test
-> Observe crash
Reproducible: 5.5.0b2, 5.4.1f1, 5.3.6p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected