Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Crash in CollectObjectHierarchyWithHideFlagFilter if GameObject is deleted in OnWillSaveAssets callback during ReplacePrefab
Crash in CollectObjectHierarchyWithHideFlagFilter GameObject is deleted in OnWillSaveAssets callback while ReplacePrefab is called on said Object.
1. Open attached project
2. Create an instance of TestPrefab in the untitled scene
3. Select it in hierarchy
4. Menu -> ReplacePrefabTest -> Run Test
-> Observe crash
Reproducible: 5.5.0b2, 5.4.1f1, 5.3.6p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- RectMask2D masks a child game object even if it is in the boundaries.
- [UI] Tiled Image stretches sprite borders in Tight mesh mode
- Child UI elements in parent Canvas cannot be configured after changing their Anchor preset and previewing it
- [iOS] Audio playback doesn't start immediately after resuming an app
- Can't install Unity 2017.1.0a1 on Windows 10 (Error: Unity requires Windows7 or later!)