Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Crash in CollectObjectHierarchyWithHideFlagFilter if GameObject is deleted in OnWillSaveAssets callback during ReplacePrefab
Crash in CollectObjectHierarchyWithHideFlagFilter GameObject is deleted in OnWillSaveAssets callback while ReplacePrefab is called on said Object.
1. Open attached project
2. Create an instance of TestPrefab in the untitled scene
3. Select it in hierarchy
4. Menu -> ReplacePrefabTest -> Run Test
-> Observe crash
Reproducible: 5.5.0b2, 5.4.1f1, 5.3.6p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website