Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Crash in CollectObjectHierarchyWithHideFlagFilter if GameObject is deleted in OnWillSaveAssets callback during ReplacePrefab
Crash in CollectObjectHierarchyWithHideFlagFilter GameObject is deleted in OnWillSaveAssets callback while ReplacePrefab is called on said Object.
1. Open attached project
2. Create an instance of TestPrefab in the untitled scene
3. Select it in hierarchy
4. Menu -> ReplacePrefabTest -> Run Test
-> Observe crash
Reproducible: 5.5.0b2, 5.4.1f1, 5.3.6p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete