Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Scene GetRootGameObjects ignores order in hierarchy and returns objects in alphabetical order
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project. (MergeScenesRepro.zip)
2. Open scene: menu
3. Press play.
4. Inspect console and hierarchy window.
Expected result: Objects from GetRootGameObjects are printed in same order as they are in hierarchy.
Actual result: Objects from GetRootGameObjects are in alphabetical order. Reordering objects in hierarchy window does not affect GetRootGameObjects at all.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b2, 5.4.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first
- Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect and Graphics.DrawProceduralNow silently dropped on DX12