Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1. Open project OSXIcons 2. Change Architecture to x86_64 or Universal 3. Build to standalone The produced app does ... Read more
Camera doesn't show proper view with bigger than 1280:720 resolution. More details about bug are in user's description; Repro steps... Read more
Occasionally on scene load the material tiling values appear to be set to 0. Tested device: Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300) with Andro... Read more
Agent loses path and goes to the corner of the NavMesh closer to the destination while correct path to the destination is possible. Read more
* Create a script that calls gameObject.AddComponent<ParticleSystem>() and attach it to a game object in a scene. * Build and run a... Read more
The GUI Text fades or completely disappears after the anti aliasing is changed during the runtime. Tested devices: Samsung Galaxy S... Read more
1. import attached 'singleLittleWarrior', convert to sprite and put into scene 2. Observe that the sprite has alpha transparency but... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - import the project attached - open the scene Jungle Car - press play and notice the errors in the console ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash when loading content archive from a different Unity version
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- Visual artifacts can be observed in the Editor when using “OpenGLES3”, “OpenGLES2”, and “OpenGLCore” Graphics APIs on AMD GPUs
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle