Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
OSX Standalone Player using -batchmode command line argument uses up about 70% CPU
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene main.unity
3. Build to OSX Standalone
4. Run the standalone build with the -batchmode command line argument
- Activity Monitor shows that the standalone build uses up a huge amount of CPU
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown