Search Issue Tracker
Perforce workflow if a server gets down or there's a network glitch is not ideal. Some ideas: - Inspector VCS status bar could have... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached 'project-1184057.zip' project 2. In the Project window double click 'Prefab' 3. Enter Play mo... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open user's attached project 2. Open 'SampleScene' Scene 3. Move 'Cube Center' GameObject along the positive X-... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open Addressable window: Window/Asset Management/Addressables 3. In the addressable wi... Read more
Steps to Reproduce: 1. Open the Profiler Window 2. Select the CPU module, and switch to hiearchy view 3. Change the Columns, sorting... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the "Physics_Test.zip" project 2. Open the "Physics.unity" scene 3. Enter Play Mode 4. Check the Console ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create or open any project 2. Open Preferences window 3. Tick any checkbox in any tab Expected results: No err... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the user's attached project 2. Play the "SampleScene" in the Editor 3. Slide the first slider until the cube s... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download NavMeshTest.zip and open "mytest" scene 2. Start playing in the Editor. 3. Add a plank by pressing "... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone