Search Issue Tracker
Editor crashes everytime Windows is unlocked if Iterative lightmapping i...
- Open the main scene in Angrybots and set Lightmapping mode to Iterative - Let it bake - Minimize the Editor - Lock Windows - Login... Read more
Changing the quality setting in Awake fails to enable the AA on Android
Changing the quality setting in Awake fails to enable the AA on device; while it works in the Editor and Stadalone builds. Read more
In ToggleGroup, cannot set isOn property on Toggle to False via script
To reproduce this issue: 1. Open the attached project 2. Open 'ToggleTest' scene 3. Play the scene 4. Click 'With Group' button 5. ... Read more
EventSystem.current.IsPointerOverGameObject() never returns true on Android
EventSystem.current.IsPointerOverGameObject() can't be used on Android because it always returns false there. Read more
UI Toggle: onValueChanged is called with True even when value isn't changed
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open ToggleTest scene 3. Press play 4. Click on Toggle 1 5. Notice that onValueChanged is... Read more
Canvas Group alpha remains even after removing component
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open test scene 3. Select GameObject in Hierarchy 4. Notice that alpha on Canvas Group is... Read more
When the Animator Component is above the button script, the 'Animator ha...
To reproduce this bug: 1. Create UI Button 2. Select Transition - Animation on Button script 3. Click 'Auto Generate Animation' 4. ... Read more
WebGL build error
To reproduce this bug: 1. Open the attached project 2. Try to build on WebGL ( both development and not development) 3. Exceptions ... Read more
UI elements to not be properly hidden when SetActive(false) when having ...
Steps to reproduce : - create a script and set gameObject.SetActive(false) in Awake() - create two UI elemens (e.g. a Scrollbar and... Read more
Cannot deploy on Galaxy Tab 10.1 with 5.0
To reproduce: Build anything (even an empty project) on Galaxy Tab 10.1. On 4.x it builds fine On 5.0 it doesn't work, throwing this... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used