Search Issue Tracker
Wrong Texture reference in AssetBundle variants
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "case_845762-TextureIssue.zip"
2. Open the "TextureIssue" scene from the Scenes folder
3. Select the "AssetBundleLoader" object
4. Set the "Variant" to "var_a" in the Inspector tab
5. Hit play
Expected behavior: Material and Prefab reference the texture in "textures.var_a"
Actual behavior: Material and Prefab reference the texture in "textures.var_a"
6. Stop play mode
7. Set the "Variant" to "var_b" in the Inspector tab
8. Hit play
Expected behavior: Material and Prefab reference the texture in "textures.var_b"
Actual behavior: Prefab works as expected. Material references the texture in "textures.var_a"
Reproducible: 5.4.2f2, 5.5.0b10, 5.6.0a1
Not reproducible: 5.3.5p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error