Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new project and open its Player settings 2. Under the "Resolution" settings change the "Fullscreen Mod... Read more
Editor crashes on creating a build when default Icon is assigned. Steps to repro: 1. Open the attached project. 2. File > Build Set... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user's attached "VideoPlayer Issue 2019.15f1.zip" project 2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene 3. Enter Pla... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached build of the project named "Build_1141732_New" 2. Select a non-native screen resolution 3. ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached "case_1273522.zip" project and SampleScene scene 2. Enter the Play mode 3. Keep the Cursor above ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download latest attached project("ScreenTestScenery.zip") 2. Make sure you have 2 monitors with different nat... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Download and import GA_SDK_UNITY.unitypackage from https://gameanalytics.com/docs/item/... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the project, attached by the user (TestInstancing.zip) 2. Open the "SampleScene" scene 3. Enter Play mode 4. ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create new Unity project 2. Select File -> Build Settings 3. Make sure that resizable window in Player Setting... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy