Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X
[Windows] Mouse cursor doesn't change its icon when resizing standalone player window
How to reproduce:
1. Create new Unity project
2. Select File -> Build Settings
3. Make sure that resizable window in Player Settings is checked
4. Build game for Windows
5. Try to resize it
Expected result: An arrow should change and allow to resize it
Actual result: Arrow doesn't react with the window
Regression first introduced in: 2017.2.0p1
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b3, 2017.2.1p2
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.3f1, 5.6.4p4
Minimize and maximize game window to fix it
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
Oct 04, 2018 12:26
I hope this issue is resolved.
If you reduce the size of the window in the window mode of the game you are developing, the arrow does not appear.
Jul 23, 2018 18:23
Any news on this issue? Really need a fix for it.
Apr 24, 2018 00:46
Isn't fixed for me in 2017.1.1f1.
Reproduced this on every project.
'Fix' has no effect.
Mar 24, 2018 00:23
I have reproduced this issue with Unity 2017.4.0f1
Mar 18, 2018 17:18
Minimize and maximize game window is not fixing cursor issue at my project, not matter which Unity Version I try so far.
Mar 12, 2018 09:25
Not actually fixed in 2018.1 if the Splash Screen is enabled. Disable the splash screen and the cursor behaves as expected.