Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.X
Build is launched in the wrong Display when Main Display is changed
1. Open the attached project "Display test"
2. Check your Display settings
3. Build and Run project
4. Notice that the Build was launched on your Main Display
5. Change your Main Display to another Display
6. Run the build
Expected result: Build runs on current Main Display after it is changed
Actual result: Build doesn't run on current Main Display after it is changed
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a16, 2021.2.19f1, 2021.3.2f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.34f1, 2021.2.0a15
Notes: If Player Settings in Registry are deleted after changing the Main Display, expected behavior is reached.
This also affects in which Display the Editor is opened.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ScriptableObject.OnDestroy is not called after Respouces.UnloadUnusedAssets
- UI stops rendering when WaterSurface's Caustics are enabled
- Black screen frame appears in the WebGL Player when the Unity loading screen is over
- Crash on WriteParticleLineVertex when the "Generate Lighting Data" property is enabled in the Particle System
- UI overlay becomes visible in ray-traced reflections when HDR Color output is enabled