Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.X
Build is launched in the wrong Display when Main Display is changed
1. Open the attached project "Display test"
2. Check your Display settings
3. Build and Run project
4. Notice that the Build was launched on your Main Display
5. Change your Main Display to another Display
6. Run the build
Expected result: Build runs on current Main Display after it is changed
Actual result: Build doesn't run on current Main Display after it is changed
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a16, 2021.2.19f1, 2021.3.2f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.34f1, 2021.2.0a15
Notes: If Player Settings in Registry are deleted after changing the Main Display, expected behavior is reached.
This also affects in which Display the Editor is opened.
Aug 01, 2022 15:32
2021.3.6f1 with the same problem.
Jun 29, 2022 13:43
Also exists in 2021.3.4f1
Jun 01, 2022 13:18
Still exists in Unity 2021.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][Plastic SCM] "Access Denied" error when downloading Plastic SCM Cloud Edition through the Editor
- UpdateRendererBonudingVolumes process takes more time when disabled Renderers are used
- "ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null" error is thrown when selecting a Visual Element with a custom Render Texture set as a background
- Changes are not saved when changing Styles' orders in the UI Builder
- “InvalidOperationException: Not enough space in output buffer (need 24, has 0)” error is thrown when using NativeList.GetVertices()
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.1):
Fixed in: 2023.1.0a3