Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Deployment Management] Editor crashes on creating a build with custom Icon.
Editor crashes on creating a build when default Icon is assigned.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Assign Default Icon to "Jeep"
4. Select PC standalone platform > Build And Run.
Editor crashes on creating a build.
Build should be created with default Icon.
Working Fine in:
Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected