Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Deployment Management] Editor crashes on creating a build with custom Icon.
Editor crashes on creating a build when default Icon is assigned.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Assign Default Icon to "Jeep"
4. Select PC standalone platform > Build And Run.
Editor crashes on creating a build.
Build should be created with default Icon.
Working Fine in:
Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface