Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Deployment Management] Editor crashes on creating a build with custom Icon.
Editor crashes on creating a build when default Icon is assigned.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Assign Default Icon to "Jeep"
4. Select PC standalone platform > Build And Run.
Editor crashes on creating a build.
Build should be created with default Icon.
Working Fine in:
Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces
- Constantly creating and destroying CharacterController component causes a memory leak
- Memory usage 20GB when importing Common USS stylesheets
- Custom built DLL's scripts which have classes derived from UIBehaviour cannot be added as a component after deleting Library
- WebGL WaitForSeconds works incorrectly on low fps