Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Deployment Management] Editor crashes on creating a build with custom Icon.
Editor crashes on creating a build when default Icon is assigned.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Assign Default Icon to "Jeep"
4. Select PC standalone platform > Build And Run.
Editor crashes on creating a build.
Build should be created with default Icon.
Working Fine in:
Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build