Search Issue Tracker
Loading second display on 2 different monitor setups shrinks the higher resolution display to lower resolution displays size
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download latest attached project("ScreenTestScenery.zip")
2. Make sure you have 2 monitors with different native resolutions
3. Build for Standalone
4. Run the build and wait a few seconds
Expected result: both monitors display at their full resolutions
Actual result: display with a higher resolution shrinks to the resolution of the smaller resolution display
Reproduced on 2019.1.0a9, 2019.1.0b7, 2019.2.0a8
Not reproduced on 2018.3.9f1, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.a8
- Not reproducible on identical monitors with different set resolutions
- Which display the build is started on has no impact
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy