Search Issue Tracker
Tagged as Won't Fix because the underlying issue is a lack of data coming from SteamVR/OpenVR. This issue was found by a customer w... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project "WEBGL3.zip" 2. Build and Run the project on WebGl 3. While in Oculus GO, try acessing the lo... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Switch to Lumin platform 3. Create a Certificate 4. Assign the Certificate file to proj... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download attached project 2. Switch platform to UWP and build project (with .NET backend) 3. Open Visual Stud... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user's project 2. Enter the Play Mode Expected result: Opaque Materials are reflected in the same way... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user's project 2. Enter the Play Mode Expected result: Right eye is rendered fully Actual result: Rig... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode