Search Issue Tracker
[VR] Crash when toggling on VRSettings.enabled after settings is false with Rift powered off
Using a simple test scene with just a few primitives, the following sequence of actions either crash the Unity Editor or leave the Rift goggles blank (even though head tracking works in Game view). In one case where the Editor crashed, subsequent attempts to launch the Editor with the test scene crashed upon launch or upon attempts to enter Play mode; I rebooted the computer to recover.
Connect your Oculus Rift to your computer.
Use Unity 5.3.3p1 to open a simple VR-enabled test scene.
Enter Play mode.
Power off your Rift goggles.
Set VRSsetting.enabled false via API.
Power on your Rift goggles.
Set VRSettings.enabled true via API.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator