Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[SinglePassStereo] Upgrading a project from 5.3 to latest combined stereo = tearing and no skybox
1) Create a new project in 5.3
2) set target platform to windows 64
3) enable VR mode
4) plugin oculus or other device
5) Press play and observe normal rendering
6) Upgrade project to 5.4.0b14 or 5.4.0b13 combined stereo branch
7) Ensure VR mode is enabled
8) Enable Single Pass stereo rendering
9) Enter Play mode
10) Observe the skybox does not render
11) Observe that objects in the scene tear as you look around
Skybox renders and no tearing on objects.
Initially I thought this was a WebPlayer Deprecation problem but it turned out to be an upgrade issue.
The skybox and objects in the scene will render normally if you create a new project in this branch
Version 5.4.0b13 (ec6cfcbfb048)
Tue, 29 Mar 2016 16:50:21 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"