Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[VR] FOV sometimes set to extreme value after exiting play mode
After a Play mode session in the Unity Editor with VR support enabled, the camera's Field of View often changes to some arbitrary value. The workaround is to note the camera's original FOV prior to entering Play mode, then change it back manually after any Play mode session that breaks it.
This is a regression; I have only seen this in recent beta versions of unity 5.6. This is likely to waste some of our customers' time, especially if they are unaware of this bug.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"