Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download and open the project 2. Build for Standalone 3. Launch the build Expected result: all monitors are ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download and open attached project "ParticleTest.zip" 2. Open scene "particletest" 3. Make sure VR mode is on... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download and open the latest attached project(OC Link) 2. Enter Playmode Expected result: reflection is rend... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the "1163721_ReproProject" Project 2. Open the "Scenes/SampleScene" Scene 3. Enter the Play Mode 4. Exit t... Read more
I found that the GVR package, used by both Google Cardboard and Daydream, is always removed from the manifest.json if Daydream is di... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user's project 2. Enter the Play Mode 3. Exit the Play Mode Expected result: Editor does not crash Ac... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Enable VR in the Player Settings 3. Enter the Play Mode 4. Unplug Oculus Rift USB conne... Read more
No XR Subsystems are initialized when building an Android app bundle. This is due to a difference in Unity's virtual file system whe... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode