Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
GearVR only: Fixed Camera.stereoMirrorMode bug
1) Open the test project
2) build and deploy to android device (ensure VR mode enabled)
3) Tap the touch pad to toggle mirrormode.
4) observe that the right eye judders when mirrormode = true
Note: If, before building and deploying you enable mirror mode by default (i.e. enable in it in the start function of the mirror mode script). The screen will render black.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window