Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
GearVR only: Fixed Camera.stereoMirrorMode bug
1) Open the test project
2) build and deploy to android device (ensure VR mode enabled)
3) Tap the touch pad to toggle mirrormode.
4) observe that the right eye judders when mirrormode = true
Note: If, before building and deploying you enable mirror mode by default (i.e. enable in it in the start function of the mirror mode script). The screen will render black.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents