Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
GearVR only: Fixed Camera.stereoMirrorMode bug
1) Open the test project
2) build and deploy to android device (ensure VR mode enabled)
3) Tap the touch pad to toggle mirrormode.
4) observe that the right eye judders when mirrormode = true
Note: If, before building and deploying you enable mirror mode by default (i.e. enable in it in the start function of the mirror mode script). The screen will render black.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project