Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
GearVR only: Fixed Camera.stereoMirrorMode bug
1) Open the test project
2) build and deploy to android device (ensure VR mode enabled)
3) Tap the touch pad to toggle mirrormode.
4) observe that the right eye judders when mirrormode = true
Note: If, before building and deploying you enable mirror mode by default (i.e. enable in it in the start function of the mirror mode script). The screen will render black.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0