Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
GearVR only: Fixed Camera.stereoMirrorMode bug
1) Open the test project
2) build and deploy to android device (ensure VR mode enabled)
3) Tap the touch pad to toggle mirrormode.
4) observe that the right eye judders when mirrormode = true
Note: If, before building and deploying you enable mirror mode by default (i.e. enable in it in the start function of the mirror mode script). The screen will render black.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"