Search Issue Tracker
1) Download the attached project 2) Open ViewPortScene 3) Ensure Target Platform is windows standalone 4) Ensure VR Supported is ena... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open user attached project 2. Build & Run on an Android device - Observe the depth map breaking on the righ... Read more
To reproduce: 1.Open attached project. 2.Open and run "testscene" scene located in Assets. 3.Try looking around in VR headset, notic... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download and open the attached project 2. Build for standalone 3. Launch build Reproduced on 5.6.0f2, 2017.... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download attached project. 2. Build UWP project for HoloLens/D3D. Make sure .Net compile type is used. 3. Ope... Read more
1) Download project, set up Singleppass stereo capable android device 2) Observe settings are set to Single pass and Daydream 3) Dep... Read more
repro settings: - OpenVR is preffered SDK - OpenVR supported headset is plugged in (CV1 or Vive) - Graphics API auto is unchecked ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open new project 2. Turn on VR mode 3. Play project and turn on Gizmos in Game view Actual result: Gizmos ar... Read more
When the Oculus Rift is not connected or the VRSettings.enabled bool is false, but Virtual Reality Supported is set to true in the P... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode